- Eight hard boiled eggs peeled and chopped. Hard boiled eggs are much easier to peel when they are cold. Also note that all the following ingredients should be cold.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill, or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- a pinch of ground pepper.
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper. I never have this around when I make the recipe but it sounds like a good addition, adding a bit of crunch.
1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Combine mayo, lemon juice, vinegar, chives, dill, and pepper. Mix until well blended and add salt to taste.
- Add the green pepper and chopped eggs. Toss gently.
It also passes the toddler taste test.