- Some brown craft paper which comes in a roll. I buy mine at the 99 cent store. If you have dotted pattern paper, all the better!
- A straight clear graph ruler for pattern making.
- A curved hip ruler which isn’t absolutely necessary but helpful.
- A pencil and eraser.
- Something sharp to poke a hole for your dart ends.
- And of course a tape measure to get your measurements.
For The Skirt
- 1 yard 60 inch fabric or about 1 1/2 yard 45 inch fabric. That should be enough for most sizes. Also make the fabric sort of thick since the skirt won’t be lined. I’m trying to make this project as simple as possible!
- A 7 or 9 inch zipper.
- Bias binding in a matching color as your fabric.